Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, White Regular Strength, 0.14 oz (4 g)
By Tiger Balm
Price: 1.64 € (EUR)
SAVE 0.2 € (11%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 0.14 oz (4 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.03 lbs / 0.01 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.01 lbs / 0 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 0.5 x 2.6 x 3.5 in
- Dimensions Metric: 1.3 x 6.6 x 8.9 cm
About the Product
- Sports Rub
- For Sore Muscles and Over-Exertion
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. Tiger Balm "Works where it hurts."
Uses for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis and sprains.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
List of Ingredients
Soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide), soy lecithin, beeswax.
Schiff Quality Guarantee
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives or artificial flavors.
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
Precautions and Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 8%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.|