FutureBiotics, PMSharmony, 56 Veggie Caps
Price: 8.9 € (EUR)
SAVE 7.14 € (45%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 56 Veggie Caps
- Shipping Weight: 0.84 lbs / 0.38 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.50 lbs / 0.23 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in
- Dimensions Metric: 6.4 x 6.4 x 11.7 cm
About the Product
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Nutritional PMS Support
- Dietary Supplement
- BioResponse DIM - Patented, Enhanced Bioavailability and Clinically Proven to Help Balance Hormones
- Chasteberry extract - Clinically Shown to Help Reduce PMS Symptoms
- Natural "PMS support" Herbs and Select Nutrients Including Calcium
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in PMSHarmony, including BioResponse DIM, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Chasteberry extract help decrease many of the symptoms associated with PMS and help balance hormones.
BioResponse DIM is a naturally -occurring indole found in cruciferous vegetables. Clinical research has shown it helps support healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing production of 'good' estrogen metabolites, such as 2-hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 2 hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 16 alpha-hydroxy estrone. Patented BioResponse DIM utilizes solubility-enhancing micro encapsulation technology that encases small particles of Diindolylmethane within a water-soluble matrix that increases bioavailability.
PMSHarmony contains Chasteberry extract, standardized for 0.5% agnusides. Research has shown that Chastberry extract helps increase production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which indirectly increases progesterone production. It helps regulate the menstrual cycle and helps reduce PMS symptoms, including breast tenderness, irritability, mood swings and cramping.
PMSHarmony is further enhanced with select nutrients like Calcium and Magnesium, and botanical ingredients, including Asparagus racemosus extract, that may provide relief from PMS symptoms. Whole, unextracted Chasteberry, Dong Quai and Black Cohosh root are included and provide all the natural plant co-factors that nature created.
PMSHarmony is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
PMS Action Plan
Women enduring Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) suffer symptoms of mood swings, depression, irritability, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, cramps, headaches and food cravings. Many women suffer multiple symptoms. Health professionals agree that healthy lifestyle strategies can effectively help manage and reduce PMS symptoms.
- Take Futurebiotics PMSHarmony and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a well balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Recent studies indicate that a diet rich in calcium and Vitamin D - available in low-fat dairy and fortified orange juice - appears to help women reduce the risk of PMS symptoms.
- Limit salt as it contributes to fluid retention and bloating.
- Limit caffeine as it contributes to breast tenderness and increased headaches.
- Exercise is a great way to fight food cravings, reduce stress and increase a positive attitude. Aim for at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise, especially the days proceeding menstruation.
- Include outdoor activities. Vitamin D from sunshine has been shown to be beneficial and plays a major role in the body's hormone system.
- Get sufficient sleep and rest which helps reduce fatigue and irritability.
- Taking control allows you to be positive, not negative. A change in your attitude and how you respond during PMS can work wonders. Deep breathing and visualization exercises will help.
Do's and Don'ts
- Utilize stretching techniques to release tension. Gently roll your head from side to side and rotate your shoulders.
- PMS is often genetic. Know your family's health history and speak with family members to see what therapies work best for them.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of contributing factors. Don't be afraid to take a break, ask for help, focus on eating right, exercise and make use of other coping therapies. Enlist the help of your health professional and support team in your plan and progress.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
List of Ingredients
Modified Cellulose, Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lavender Oil.
PMSHarmony - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Black Cohosh root, Chasteberry fruit and Dong Quai root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, dairy artificial colors or preservatives. Contains traces of Soy.
Precautions and Warnings
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D (as Vegetable Ergocalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mg||30%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mg||38%|
|Chasteberry fruit extract (standardized to contain 0.5% [0.88 mg] agnusides)||175 mg||†|
|BioResponse DIM (a patented, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane), starch, diindolylmethane, Vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica||100 mg||†|
|Proprietary PMS Support Compound: |
Chasteberry fruit, Asparagus racemosus root extract (standardized to contain 2.5% shatavarins), Dong Quai root, Fo-Ti root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh root.
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators |
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|† Daily Value not established.|