Boiron, Cyclease Cramp, Menstrual Cramps, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
Health Topics / Premenstrual Syndrome
Health Topics / Premenstrual Syndrome / Premenstrual Formulas
Supplements / Homeopathy
Supplements / Homeopathy / Homeopathy, Pain Relief
Supplements / Homeopathy / Homeopathy, Women's Health
Price: 7.63 € (EUR)
SAVE 2.83 € (27%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 0.10 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.05 lbs / 0.02 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 3 x 4 x 1.2 in
- Dimensions Metric: 7.6 x 10.2 x 3 cm
About the Product
- Take Cyclease at the First Sign of Menstrual Cramps
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally With Your Body
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older. At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
List of Ingredients
|Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS||Relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down|
|Colocynthis 6C HPUS||Relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over|
|Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS||Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth|
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Precautions and Warnings
Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Other Information: Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC).